There are no translations available.
- Cancellation insurance
Should the Traveller upon confirming a reservation anticipate specific situations which may cause him/her to cancel a trip, the Agency recommends taking out cancellation insurance. Cancellation insurance cannot be paid afterwards, it must be paid during the booking process. Insurance premiums are calculated according to the value of the trip and according to the rates of the insurance company (when it comes to apartment rentals, the amount is calculated by dividing the rental rate with the number of persons in the apartment). Cancellation insurance is only valid in the following situations and with an accompanying written confirmation:
- accidents resulting in serious physical injuries
- sudden acute illness, which requires immediate medical attention/care
- complications during pregnancy
- intolerance to vaccines which were required by the regulations of the destination country
- property damage as a result of fire, natural disasters or intentional vandalism by a third party
- military service/recruitment
Should the Traveller not have cancellation insurance and is unable to travel and possesses written confirmation for one of the above mentioned situations the Agency reserves the right to refund the Traveller according to the cancellation terms listed in Article 10 of General Terms Agreement. In the event of a reservation cancellation, visa application costs and other travel document costs are non-refundable even if the Traveller has cancellation insurance. If the Traveller has a cancellation insurance policy, the Traveller must file all claims with the insurance company which issued the policy, while the Agency is obligated to provide all necessary documentation relating to the claim and the reservation in question. All other insurance terms and conditions are enclosed with the policy and the Agency recommends that travellers read them personally.
- Travel insurance
The cost of the trip does not include the travel insurance "package": insurance against accidents and illnesses that may occur during the trip, damage or loss of luggage or voluntary health insurance. When confirming the reservation online, the Traveller has accepter these General Terms and Conditions by selecting a payment method and completing the reservation confirmation process. The same applies to reservations confirmed and completed via e-mail. Should the Traveller request additional insurance, arrangements can be made directly with the insurance company or at the Agency itself wherein the Agency acts only as a mediator.
Please read the insurance Terms and Conditions carefully before purchase.
- Pursuant to the Law on Providing Services in Tourism, agency employees are obliged to offer the traveler a travel insurance “package” which is comprised of: voluntary health insurance during their stay abroad, accident insurance, luggage insurance and travel termination insurance. By signing the contract, the traveler confirms that a travel insurance package has been offered. In the event that the traveler requests the mentioned insurance, it may be directly concluded with any insurance provider or with Agency, where Agency acts only as an intermediary.
By signing the contract it shall be considered that travelers have been offered and recommended the insurance stated in the previous paragraph.
- Health regulations
- The traveler is obliged to notify Agency of all facts in regards to his health, habits, etc. that may jeopardize the progress of the voyage (if due to health or other reasons, a specific type of food is necessary, if chronically ill, if allergies are present, etc.). In some programs, special travel rules are stated, which include mandatory vaccinations and the acquisition of pertinent documentation. The traveler shall be obliged to execute mandatory vaccinations as well as be in possession of confirmation and documents thereof. We recommend obtaining a health insurance policy.
- Luggage transport by plane is free of charge provided that it is within the permitted weight limit set by the airline. Any additional luggage will be charged according to the valid rates of the airline. Children, regardless of age, are not entitled to free luggage transport by plane. When travelling by bus each traveller is permitted 2 pieces of personal luggage. Each traveller is responsible for property transported by bus and is also responsible for baggage and luggage when leaving the bus. Accordingly, the Traveller is responsible for lost, damaged and/or stolen property left on the bus unsupervised.The Agency is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen luggage, nor for stolen luggage or valuables kept in the accommodation unit (renting a safe if possible or buying an insurance package which would include luggage insurance is recommended). Lost or stolen luggage is to be reported to the accommodation service provider or to the relevant police station.